DEEP STATE

#Q: The REAL ‘PSYOP’ Exposed.

By  |  5 Comments

from SGTreport:

#Q: The REAL ‘PSYOP’ Exposed.

VIDEO:

There is a growing chorus of critics in social media who claim that the entire #Q phenomenon is either a psyop or a LARP (Live Actor Role Play). The critics allege that anyone who is sharing news from Q is either a naive fool who has been duped, or worse – a disinfo agent. Many of these critics also say that President Trump is nothing more than a puppet of the Rothschild globalist agenda, a willing pawn just playing his part. Let’s take a closer look at these charges – and at the reality of our situation.

Join in on the Q conversation & research https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/

LUKE 8:17 For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

5 Comments

1. European-American

January 12, 2018 at 11:51 pm

This is only true for those who have steadily pursued the truth, where-ever it may lead, and done so for a very, very long time. The masses have been brain-washed so thoroughly, that it can take a decade and more to undo the damage.

• JennyG

January 13, 2018 at 10:48 pm

20 years ago, I was getting hundreds to my site.

15 years ago, I was getting thousands to my site.

10 years ago, I was getting tens of thousands to my site.

5 years ago, I was getting hundreds of thousands to my site.

Today, I read comments like this and it reminds me where I was 20 years ago.

2. European-American

January 13, 2018 at 11:36 am

Sean & SGT Report, like Alex Jones & INFOWARS, Breitbart, Matt Drudge ~ these are ALL ALT-LITE websites. What is the difference between ALT-LITE and ALT-RIGHT? Those within the ALT-RIGHT will speak the FULL TRUTH ~ regarding the so-called (FAKE) “Jews” (at least 90% of whom, are descendants of Eastern European YIDDISH speakers, whose more ancient ancestors hailed from ancient Khazaria). The ALT-LITE won’t go there.

• JennyG

January 13, 2018 at 11:18 pm

What are you cryin’ about?

*puts book under arm*…Here, let me take you to school.

left/right are communist contructs used to divide children who still believe in alt-santa and alt-toothfairy.

#faltbites

Let me know when you graduate from the alt-right kiddo.

3. JennyG

January 14, 2018 at 2:38 am

Nice compilation, great edits, sneaked in the RP clips too, surprised me. :)

You sound like Jefferson in the narration, keep it up and thank you.

“I deplore… the putrid state into which our newspapers have passed and the malignity, the vulgarity, and mendacious spirit of those who write for them… These ordures are rapidly depraving the public taste and lessening its relish for sound food. As vehicles of information and a curb on our funtionaries, they have rendered themselves useless by forfeiting all title to belief… This has, in a great degree, been produced by the violence and malignity of party spirit.” –Thomas Jefferson to Walter Jones, 1814. ME 14:46

“The ground of liberty is to be gained by inches, [and] we must be contented to secure what we can get from time to time and eternally press forward for what is yet to get. It takes time to persuade men to do even what is for their own good.” –Thomas Jefferson to Charles Clay, 1790. ME 8:4

“The spirit of 1776 is not dead. It has only been slumbering. The body of the American people is substantially republican. But their virtuous feelings have been played on by some fact with more fiction; they have been the dupes of artful maneuvers, and made for a moment to be willing instruments in forging chains for themselves. But times and truth dissipated the delusion, and opened their eyes.” –Thomas Jefferson to Thomas Lomax, 1799. ME 10:123

“The flames kindled on the Fourth of July, 1776, have spread over too much of the globe to be extinguished by the feeble engines of despotism; on the contrary, they will consume these engines and all who work them.” –Thomas Jefferson to John Adams, 1821. ME 15:334