NWO

8 Comments

1. Christopher Young

September 20, 2016 at 12:49 pm

This video is 100% BS.
    Completely UNTRUE!!!
    The source, dis-infowars.
    I’m not even goin’ to waste my time refuting the so-called “facts” used.
    Please Contact me PHASER.
    Don’t be associated with this for your own sake.
    I suggest you remove it immediately.
    Don’t damage you otherwise “interesting alternative news” reputation.
    Regards XuscitizenSweden

• The Phaser

September 20, 2016 at 2:26 pm

Hey Troll, we can see hat you are using different identities with the SAME IP ADDRESS.

• XuscitizenSweden

September 20, 2016 at 4:04 pm

I’m afraid you’re wrong.
        I’m NOT using different identities.

is NOT a Swedish Government organisation:
        I repeat:
        The video & organisation behind this video
        IS NOT IN ANY WAY a part of the Swedish Government.
        I don’t appreciate being called a troll.

2. XuscitizenSweden

September 20, 2016 at 12:53 pm

This video is 100% BS!
    Completely UNTRUE!!!
    The source, dis-infowars.
    I’m not even goin’ to waste my time refuting the so-called “facts” used.
    Please Contact me PHASER.
    Don’t be associated with this for your own sake.
    I suggest you remove it immediately.
    Don’t damage you otherwise “interesting alternative news” reputation.
    Regards XuscitizenSweden

• The Phaser

September 20, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Are you mentally impaired? We ALL know what SOROS and his minions are doing to the EU. Did you watch the commercial which we also provided? And if you are still delusional about this issue, you better watch this:

• XuscitizenSweden

September 20, 2016 at 4:18 pm

grindall61 is the mentally impaired 1 here.
        *Det Nya Landet* is sponsored by a private organisation.
        It is NOT a part of the Swedish Government.
        He should check his sources.

• The Phaser